Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog this is for people who are fans of Mimo777 and Club Penguin!

What chat site do you like best?

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Oh no...

Monro is mad at me for the video thing I bet :( I am really sorry! I wish she knew I was sorry:( I am going to tell you a bit about Ix3Soccer102. She was 15, and was in the hospital with the life threating lung cancer. She died on August 12, and Monro is her brother. He is really sad but much more sad than everyone else. Because he knew her in real life! Usually you know people better and they are better in person rather than just on the computer. He may never get over this but, I hope he won't be mad at me and probably won't see this post. :(

No comments:

About Me

Well, I'm a girl. I really like meeting new people. Feel free to add me on Club Penguin.