Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog this is for people who are fans of Mimo777 and Club Penguin!

What chat site do you like best?

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sorry again

I didn't finish explaining. I was mad because I Luv Swans and Princeznavy were in video and I wasn't because I was in video earlier but Sand didn't want everyone. I was mad at Sand because before the video I luv swans and princeznavy were making fun of me, being really nasty. And Sand Flipper was there even! I am still a bit mad at Sand for that but she forgave me so I forgive her. And Soccer I am sorry to, and I hope you will see this post.

3 comments:

Love__Musicx(Luckyluckble) said...

its ok jewel

jewel said...

Thanks.

Twinkle said...

Hey!Of course I would love 2 help!It's really eazy 2 take screen shots.All u have 2 do 2 take pictures is press on ur keyboard "PRT SCR."Above ur backspace key probably.Then open up ur Paint Progam.Click "Edit" and select "Paste".U have pasted the photo.Just move it around and click on anywhere that's not the photo.You can make a box anywhere on ur picture that u want 2 do.Just click on somewhere and mkae a box on the area u wnat 2 post.Right click on select "Copy."Then go to ur file and make a new 1.Don't save changes.After that,click paste and ur photo is ready.Don't forget 2 save.2 post,go 2 a new post.Click on the button somewhere on the top that would say"add image." Just upload ur image and ur done.Hope this helps.If u still need help,I'll be glad 2 help.;)

Aqua131131;)

About Me

Well, I'm a girl. I really like meeting new people. Feel free to add me on Club Penguin.